Attorney and Founder — The Weeks Law Firm, PLLC
Chris Krupa Downs
Attorney — The Weeks Law Firm, PLLC
Fall 2019 ISSUE:
PROBATE & ESTATE PLANNING
Attorneys Tresi Weeks and Chris Krupa Downs of The Weeks Law Firm, PLLC address issues to consider when an Estate has an heir or beneficiary with special needs. In this video, Tresi and Chris answer the following questions:
1) What is probate?
2) What is difference between a will and an estate?
3) How is probate process affected if an heir or beneficiary has special needs?
4) What if parents did proper estate planning for a child with a disability?
5) How is probate affected if parents did not establish a special needs trust before their death?
6) What can be done to address these concerns?